Monday 9 February 2009

PPD: typography

for some reason ive fallen in love with typography and have become mesmerised by certain peices of typo which ive studied and pondered for hours if im honest and im still amazed at them no matter how simple.

id like to show a few peices that have been a massive inspiration boost to me oer the past month or so from 2 artists which i have now contacted.



This is by Johnathon Haggard a typographer/designer based in california with such an amazing typographic talent. ive been talking to him recently via msn and deviantART for some tips on how to improve my own skills. he has helped a lot so far.





his deviantart ^

A few more of his work:







Now

my good friend Sander Rietdijk otherwise known as ICDP (iseedeadpixels)ive met ICDP a long time ago through various artgroups im involved with primarily slashTHREE

. he is a dutch based designer of the same age as me and has some incredible work which id like to share with you.

all his rights reserved












these peices inspired me to create a typography piece for myself and without further adue id like to present "All That Once Was Is Now Lost".





amazing work from 2 of my favourite artists

No comments: