Thursday 5 March 2009

PPD: Juha Kinnunen



Juha is by far one of my favourite photographers of all time, his landscape work is truely incredible and i envy his skills. Juha currently resides in Oulu, Finland. I met Juha via the online art gallery known as DeviantART and have watched his work for over a year now and he has never ceased to amaze me with his skills behind the camera. i often ask Juha for tips and secrets to help me improve my own photography which he graces me with his knowledge frequently. Thanks Juha.

also check out his website here;



and his deviantART here;



at this point id like to feature a few peices of his truely inspiring and incredible photography:



-------------------



possibly one of my favourites here ^

-------------------




-------------------





outstanding to say the least :)

No comments: