Tuesday 18 November 2008

Animation Such An Aggrevation (8)

the new animation brief is completely up and running now with little issues concerning my ideas for the web splash i want to produce. i want to make my animation based on the marvel comics and i hope to use spiderman in the animation itself.

my idea is to have spiderman in the distance on a building with a red background ( in effect a sky) and have him swing towards the foreground and slap the marvel logo on the screen. this will either effectively "crack" the camera or i could have him fire web towards the screen embedding the logo in the web. that will be much more difficult though as this is my 1st animation.

i will post up some initial drawing soon in order to get a basic idea for the sequence.

---------------------------

In other News

Ive been made Moderator at slashTHREE which is great news for me, i was an artist before but picked up my promotion yesterday fr my activity and dedication to the website

Check it out here

SlashTHREE


woohoo

No comments: